The premier tool for the creation of DAISY digital talking books (synchronised audio and text) that can be searched and navigated.
Who uses Dolphin Publisher?
Alt format specialists! Anyone creating alternative formats to print, including: publishers, transcription services, colleges, employers, trainers or anyone attempting to publish information in compliance with disability acts.
Key Benefits of Dolphin Publisher
- Allows you to create a DAISY digital talking book in minutes.
- Create talking books with fully synchronised text and audio.
- Use human recorded audio, synthetic speech or record your own audio directly into Dolphin Publisher for use in your talking book.
- Import HTML or MS Word documents or type text directly into Dolphin Publisher.
- Includes HTML editing facility for simple corrections to be made within Dolphin Publisher.
- Includes copyright tools for publishers to protect content from unauthorised copying or playback.
- Ability to ‘tie’ EasyReader to the content created, so each DAISY book can be supplied with its own dedicated player.
- Audio editing tools allow you to insert pauses, resample, amplify, silence and fade audio tracks.
- Various audio file formats supported (WAV, MP3, etc.).
- Easy to use, includes wizard & tutorial to help new users.
- Insert, Foot notes, Side bars, Prod notes and page numbers in your Daisy book.
- Synchronisation structure can be automatically created from punctuation in the text.
- Option to narrate the text as you go.
- Option to automatically generate synthesised audio from the text on screen, fully synchronised without the need for an existing audio track.
- Choice of format for output files (can create Type 1 and 2 Z39.86-2002 (NISO)