Simple Talking Technology for Sight Loss
Effortless email, entertainment and internet
Losing your sight is life changing. Technology could help you gain greater independence, but what if you don’t feel confident?
GuideConnect is a talking digital assistant that brings you closer to family and friends. It helps you manage your everyday life and have fun. Simple internet access makes it easy to find information, be entertained and stay up-to-date with what’s happening in the world. GuideConnect is thoughtfully designed by and for people with sight loss, enabling you to enlarge the text or have it read to you. There are straightforward menus and lots of help. GuideConnect will talk you through every step of the way – you won’t believe how easy it is to use!
- Simple step-by-step menus help you complete every task
- High contrast large print text, as BIG as your eyes need
- Human sounding voices guide you every step of the way
- Touch, remote, keyboard or mouse access
- Voice input – dictate your emails, documents or search the web
- The simplest way to write, send and receive email
- Compose letters and print envelopes
- Effortlessly browse the web
- Scan and read your print mail
- Listen to audio books or today’s newspapers
- Maintain a calendar and receive timely reminders
- Tune in to your favourite radio stations